Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School Favor Bags

My 3 year old is starting preschool next week and the mother of one of his classmates is hosting a preschool party for all of the kids to meet eachother before school starts. I offered to supply favor bags for each child--just something for them to take home and be excited about. This is what I came up with:



These favor bags are SOOO easy to put together. I bought unfinished mini apple chalkboards, some brown paper lunch bags, and red ribbon.



I painted each apple chalkboard...



personalized them with each child's name, filled each bag with a few fun treats, and attached the apples to the favor bag with some cute red ribbon. So easy, very inexpensive, and pretty cute!

4 comments:

  1. too cute! love the mini-chalkboard apples!

    ReplyDelete
  2. People have been asking me where I found the apple chalkboards. I found them online at www.woodcrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was just about to ask...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! Great idea. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete