Friday, January 21, 2011

{Recipes} Super Bowl Sunday

Only a couple more weeks until the big game day! Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? I'll be honest, football really isn't my thing. But, I do have a husband and 2 little guys who LOVE the game and are looking forward to spending Super Bowl Sunday with friends and good FOOD. That's where I come in ;) While looking for some Super Bowl menu inspiration, I came across these fun and easy recipes. Not only do they look yummy, but they can be prepared ahead of time so game day isn't too hectic for the host/hostess. I think a few of these are going to make an appearance at our party this year.

Tequila Touchdown: Designed especially for the big day, Tequila Touchdown will be a real game pleaser with it's layered appearance and subtle hints of citrus.



Seven Layer Bean Dip: I love the idea of serving this Seven Layer Bean Dip in glass jars for single-serving appetizers (thanks Martha!).



Five-Way Chili Potato Skins:
You know that the guys will dig
this one!


Kobe Sliders: Sometimes bite-sized menu items just work better, and why not when they can look this cute!





PB&J Chocolate Bars:
This one had me at "Peanut Butter" & "Chocolate"!

No comments:

Post a Comment