Wednesday, November 16, 2011

In Case You Were Wondering...

Just in case you were wondering, my little Charlotte and I did make our felt Thanksgiving dinner together. It turned out great and we had so much fun working on it (I did all of the sewing, she did all of the stuffing). I used the tutorial that I posted about last week from Smashed Peas and Carrots, here, to make the turkey. Maggie (Smashed Peas and Carrots) did not include a tutorial for the green beans and carrots so Charlotte and I came up with our own. I will share that in the next couple of days. Until then, get started on those turkeys. Your little ones will LOVE IT!



WARNING: Making these fun little felt foods may lead to a serious felt sewing/crafting addiction. I am already working on our next meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment