Monday, January 16, 2012

Ruffled Streamers


Image: Dana-Made-It
Do you love the newly popular RUFFLED STREAMERS as much as I do? I had been wanting to make some for quite some time now (despite the fact that I hadn't used a sewing machine in FOREVER!) and decided to incorporate them into the decor of an upcoming baby shower that I am helping out with next weekend. With the guidance of a good friend, my novice sewing skills were re-discovered and I have been sewing away ever since. I had originally planned on using the RUFFLED STREAMERS to create a dessert table backdrop, however I changed my mind mid-project and I can't wait to show you what I came up with instead. Until then, I thought that I would share a great DIY tutorial link that served as a valuable reference while I was making my streamers. Check out a ruffled streamer tutorial by Dana of Dana-MADE-it, here. Dana's pictures alone will fill you with streamer-inspiration and her tutorial is equally as fantastic.

Images: Dana-Made-It
Got ruffles on your mind yet? Stop by dana-MADE-it.com, here, for more inspiration and an awesome tutorial.

1 comment: